[SML] little boxes

Steven Hood shood_td at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 03:29:08 UTC 2017

For foam to foam, I use 3M 30-NF. For foam to lauan, I use regular white
PVA glue.
Fabric: I use regular heavy muslin (fewer friction burns). For gluing the
fabric down, I mix a bit of wallpaper paste and paint into the glue.
For the lauan cover, 1/8 is a little more prone to warpage, so I stick with
the 1/4" stuff.
Hth,
Steven R Hood