[SML] WAY, WAY, WAY O.T. : Death and Politics

JIM VOGEL james.vogel at wisc.edu
Mon Jan 23 23:41:26 UTC 2017

As a list lurker, I agree with all those saying “no politics, no religion” on the list.
Email isn’t a great forum for highly nuanced, highly emotional discussions around politics or religion. It’s hard enough to discuss those in person.
I joined the list for the mostly technical, sometimes policy, sometimes process discussions.

Back to lurking…..