[SML] WAY, WAY, WAY O.T. : Death and Politics

Herrick Goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Tue Jan 24 00:51:17 UTC 2017

Chip don't go, we will miss you.  But I agree with you, if we can't have an adult discussion here, where can we?   I'll keep my future posts to "yup" and "uh huh"

perhaps an erudite discussion about Hitler's entarte de kunst and its parallels in today's society would be considered on topic?

Or we could discuss the parallels between Kelly Anne conway's outfit and the nutcrackers we all just worked on.

I hear the electrics strike crew on the inauguration grounds had difficulty moving their lulls around while there was an unscheduled parade of some sort the day after inauguration.   How odd that the parks dept didn't have foreknowledge.  We should discuss permitting and crowd control during a load out on public lands.

I hear we are leaving the TPP, Most of our moving lights and consoles are made in China, should we buy a ton of them now or wait and see?

Please let me know which of these are not topical to our industry.

How do we feel about gold vs red curtains in an office without corners? *note to scenic designers of future plays contrasting administrations, you're gonna need a scene shift.

Sent from my H-pad

Herrick Goldman
917-797-3624
www.HGlightingdesign.com