[SML] WAY, WAY, WAY O.T. : Death and Politics

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:28:45 UTC 2017

A new Presidential Administration resembles a clinical trial; it is a test
of the efficacy of measures calculated to cure the ills of a country,
without the double-blind protocols of a real clinical trial.
/s/ Richard
_________

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 9:04 AM, Mr. Kevin Lee Allen via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> Lordy, please. I am so very over political discussions. And I have always
> considered politics my favorite sport.
>
> Not here.
>
> Dewar’s? Cutty? Loc Dhu?
>

> > On Jan 24, 2017, at 11:42 AM, Dougherty, Jim via Stagecraft <
> stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> >
> > Nobody here needs to get out of SML because of political views.  I know
> > there are people who read the list on both sides of pretty much any
> issue,
> > and Iąm happy to talk to any of you.  More importantly, I need to be able
> > to hear any of you.  Being able to have a conversation where both parties
> > may have different, even conflicting views, is critical.  Now moreąn
> ever,
> > but itąs always been so.
>

> -----
> Kevin Lee Allen
> Designer, Author, Producer
> http://www.klad.com - 201.280.3841
>
> Entertainment Design with Vectorworks Spotlight -
> http://tinyurl.com/jvxxvyb
> Vectorworks for Entertainment Design - http://tinyurl.com/ozo6n5z
> Theatrical Design: An Introduction - http://tinyurl.com/z2wccql

/s/ Richard