[SML] WAY, WAY, WAY O.T. : Death and Politics - BACK ON TOPIC

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 24 21:40:45 UTC 2017

Back in the dark ages I worked in a LARGE Boston liquor store.  The customer service guy for liquor (not the one for wine, or the one for beer) told us to go buy Grants even thought they didn’t sell it at this store.  Not Grant’s  family blend stuff but something more like the 18 yr (or older) good stuff…..best bang for the buck from the makers of Glenfiddich at 1/3 the price.   Of course, I don’t drink….well I don’t “not drink”, just don’t usually bother because my mubbling becomes more pronounced and then I just go to sleep.

DickA
TD, Cornell U