[SML] Breaking the typecast: (was: Educational sources on time code and sync)

June Abernathy JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 00:48:53 UTC 2017

You might try contacting Local 134 in San Jose (408-294-1134)(WWW.IATSE134.ORG) and/or Local 16 in San Francisco (415-441-6400)(www.local16.org), and see if they have a need for someone with your skills. It’s entirely possible that they do. You don’t need to currently be a member of IATSE to seek work with them - if you have the basic skills they need, they can refer you for work as a member of their extra list.

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
The Lion King National Tour