[SML] Rehearsal Hall Chairs

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 19:16:01 UTC 2017

My first choice for a longtime has been the American Seating Acton
Stacker: rugged, comfortable, gangable, and store compactly.  With
arms and rising seat. Hussey and Wenger also make a comfortable
portable audience chair, and at least Wenger's has a self rising seat
option, but both heavier, much bulkier in storage, and tougher to
"gang".

StageRight makes one.  They sent me a sample many years ago.  It
became my desk chair since and I love it.  I think they now have a
ganging feature, which they did not when sent.

There are others - these are just my go to.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Matthew Whiton via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> All,
>
>        If you've recently purchased a stack-able, durable, comfortable chair
> for your rehearsal hall or flexible performance venue, I would be most
> grateful if you could pass on the details including, make/model/price.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Matt

Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC