[SML] Rehearsal Hall Chairs

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Thu Jan 26 19:56:16 UTC 2017

Approximately 80 of the chairs listed below were purchased for the flexible
multi-purpose room in the addition to the Rockefeller Arts Center here at
Fredonia.  We got the "sled base" stacker with no arms along with four
storage carts. For no good reason I can fathom, we got the blue ones but
fortunately they come in black or gray as well!  :)

They are OM5 Active Taskers manufactured by Office Master, Inc.  send this
link:  http://www.officemaster.com/ <http://www.officemaster.com/>
Good luck.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile