[SML] Pantone to Gel conversion

joel.harari at sbcglobal.net joel.harari at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 19 18:08:19 UTC 2017

I'm looking for an app or web tool that converts pantone colors to gel. Wife is asking for an event she is in charge of and I've been "voluntold" to help so I'm turning to the collective knowledge and experience of the list.

Yes I understand that different light sources will have an affect on the color on the wall; and yes the wall color will also come into play.

I'm just trying to get close so I don't need to buy 20 sheets of gel to find the right one

TIA

sent from phone

Joel Harari