[SML] it's quiet... too quiet.

dale dale at cybercom.net
Wed Jul 19 18:42:32 UTC 2017

More and more folks are moving their communication activities to things like twitter, myfacespace, livejournal,telegram, Web blogs,  and the like.   It used to be there was email and newsgroups.  Now newsgroups are mostly gone and email is being supplanted by the above.

Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone