[SML] it's quiet... too quiet.

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Sun Jul 23 15:45:19 UTC 2017

Hi there -

In case you aren't aware of them, oshpark.com does short runs of
prototype boards pretty cheaply and relatively quickly. $5 per square
inch for a lot of 3 boards. 1-2 week turnaround. They take Eagle files.

I've used them for my prototypes and fixtures for a while now and been
very happy.

For production stuff I use sunstone.com - and they have their own
cad/cam pcb software (free) that's OK. Just OK, but hard to beat for the
price.

Carla