[SML] FCC Stuff/Mic System Upgrade

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 03:59:06 UTC 2017

Ok, so we're looking to expand/upgrade/replace some older wireless gear.
I'm not exactly an expert, and all the info and discussions I've seen on;y
add to the confusion.  Is there someone that can either point me to an
article or something that clearly indicates what frequencies are going to
be reliably safe/compliant?

I'm fairly certain that all of our 'good' stuff will ultimately be non
compliant, because it's 600mhz spectrum stuff.

I've had one sales guy say 'go digital,' but that sounds like a dumb
choice, given I have a metric ton of 2.4 and 5ghz stuff on campus for the
University internet service, and enough wifi- DMX that I think it's unwise
to make that choice.

Any advice, guidance or wisdom is greatly appreciated.

Rob G

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile