[SML] FCC Stuff/Mic System Upgrade

tech dept tech.dept2016 at yandex.com
Fri Jul 28 17:47:17 UTC 2017

It just shows-to-go-ya that one needs to be ever vigilant when buying gear, as sales will try to push anything on us.
On a different note, I had band come in insisting that they use their "BLUETOOTH" wireless system (complete with 4 mic receiver). I would have none of it and gave them wired mics to use. They did the night with the wired mics, just fine..