[SML] Exhibit Lighting

Dan Sheehan dsheehan.sml at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 01:18:45 UTC 2017

Depending on the ambient level,
you could try LED tape around the backside
of the perimeter frame of the window unit,
to light the wall (or reflective surface covering said wall).
Curious if choppy spectral content of looks-like-white-to-us LEDs
will do funny things through the stained glass.

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 2:44 PM, June Abernathy via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I'd suggest strip lights hung vertically on booms right and left behind
> the window focused onto something white against the wall (unless the wall
> itself is sufficiently flat and white) to bounce diffused light back onto
> the window. You might be able to get away with a strip from just one side.
> You may find that the window needs to be closer to the bounce than 24".
>
> June Abernathy
> IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
> FOH Electrician
> Disney's The Lion King National Tour