[SML] An LD query from Tim Catlett @ The Flea Theater NYC

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 01:42:42 UTC 2017

These were the Rosco colors Jennifer Tipton used for her color session at
last year's Stage Lighting Super Saturday. Sorry, more than the 10 you
asked for.

08
15
26
27
39
53
54
55
80
83
88
389
91
393
98
114
119
132
3208
3204
3203
3202

--
Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician