[SML] What we are working on

herrick goldman herrick at hglightingdesign.com
Sun Jun 4 02:58:24 UTC 2017

Where to begin

Transfer of "puffs" to off broadway. If you're a potter fan come visit..

A new streaming broadway video network something like an unplugged video
thing.

An installation in times sq

A social club in jersey

An illusionist at the New victory theater on 42nd

A few corporate meetings

Wizard of oz at Syracuse stage thanks to some support from fellow lister
Dave Bowman.

Herrick Goldman
www.HGLightingDesign.com
9177973624 <(917)%20797-3624>