[SML] What we are working on

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sun Jun 4 14:42:20 UTC 2017

On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> We're hoping to scare up a pre-show TED Talk-style speaker for our Aug. 2099
> matinee to give a brief talk about the historic/cultural connections between
> eclipses and apocalypses, which is right in keeping with the play's
> apocalyptic theme.

Oof.... I doubt I'll be around in August 2099, but sounds like a great
idea, Pat!

Is there going to be a performance on the day of the eclipse? I have
made no "plans" for camping or otherwise hob-knobbing on the day of
the eclipse.... maybe I could combine a sky show with a stage show....

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com