[SML] What we are working on

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Sun Jun 4 15:28:21 UTC 2017

Jon Ares via Stagecraft wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 3, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>> We're hoping to scare up a pre-show TED Talk-style speaker for our Aug. 2099
>> matinee to give a brief talk about the historic/cultural connections between
>> eclipses and apocalypses, which is right in keeping with the play's
>> apocalyptic theme.
> Oof.... I doubt I'll be around in August 2099, but sounds like a great
> idea, Pat!
>
> Is there going to be a performance on the day of the eclipse? I have
> made no "plans" for camping or otherwise hob-knobbing on the day of
> the eclipse.... maybe I could combine a sky show with a stage show....

LMAO Apparently my brain and fingers were not connected last night. That
would be "our Aug. 20 matinee," to which you are most welcomed if you
feel like coming down. I suspect I could even arrange to comp you a ticket.

No performance on eclipse Monday, however... the traffic down here
before & after the sky show is expected to be horrendous. :(

I plan to watch it from my back deck...

--
Pat