[SML] What we are working on

billn at peak.org billn at peak.org
Sun Jun 4 15:56:54 UTC 2017

> No performance on eclipse Monday, however... the traffic down here
> before & after the sky show is expected to be horrendous. :(
>
> I plan to watch it from my back deck...

Yeah. I had originally planned to travel up near Monmouth to get on the center
line. But the more I think about the hassles, I think I will just live with
the 15 seconds less of totality that we will get in the Albany/Corvallis area.

Let's hope that the weather cooperates - there is about a 30% chance of
overcast skies in mid August.

Bill