[SML] What we are working on

Jeff Forbes jforbes1956 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 06:28:08 UTC 2017

On Jun 4, 2017, at 12:00 PM, stagecraft-request at theatrical.net wrote:

> It feels great to be back in the saddle! If any Oregon list members feel
> like coming down to see the show, ping me - I'm pretty sure I could
> arrange for free tickets. :)
>
> --
> Pat Kight
> kightp at peak.org

My birthday is August 23 and my wife and I here in PDX were thinking about trying to find a campsite for the eclipse. Of course we only started looking about 8 months ago and they were already mostly booked up. But I might be interested in taking you up on a ticket to Mr Burns. I saw the Portland Playhouse production a year or so ago  and greatly enjoyed it.