[SML] What we are working on

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Wed Jun 7 15:22:24 UTC 2017

Drop me an email, Jeff, and I'll see about getting you on my comp list.
Heck, I'd offer you two a bed for the eclipse, but the guest room is
already claimed ... You might check with Linn-Benton Community College
(where we're producing the show) - they're offering campsites on campus,
as part of their Eclipse Festival. First sites go to current students,
and what's left go on sale to the public on June 17:
https://www.linnbenton.edu/eclipse

I saw the Portland Playhouse production, too, having already read the
play, and it moved this show to the top of my "must-direct" list.

--
Pat Kight
kightp at peak.org