[SML] Job opening - Theatre Tech/Sound Operator, Victor Valley Community College

Nancy Christian Nancy.Christian at vvc.edu
Thu Jun 15 22:55:25 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

After many years we have finally been allowed to have some permanent part-time technicians. We have 3 positions open. I especially need someone experienced in sound for musicals to seminars.

It is 19 hours/week and the facility is in Victorville, CA. This is in the high desert of So Cal off the I-15. If you live in the IE or eastern Orange county it might be worth the drive.

The job is for the Performing Arts Center. We support many campus events including the music, dance and theatre departments. We also rent out the facility for community use. We also support the local Community Concert Association.

We run a PM5 on the main stage and an M7 in the Black Box. We have an LS9 in a portable rack and a couple analog consoles for training and back-up.

I hope to be retiring in the next 3 three years so my job will be up for grabs and I've got to say it's not a bad gig, just isolated.

PM me if you would like more info before applying.

Nancy Christian
Technical Coordinator
Performing Arts Center
Victor Valley College
(760) 245-4271 ext. 2513

[Seal of VVC]

Nancy Christian,
TD, Performing Arts Center | Performing Arts Center
Victor Valley College
18422 Bear Valley Road
Victorville, CA 92395
Office: 10