[SML] Another Element problem

billn at peak.org billn at peak.org
Mon Jun 26 04:45:42 UTC 2017

> Have you tried blocking the 3rd cue? I think that element adds an Assert to
> every block cue which would then force that cue to have the highest
> priority.

No, I did not try that.

I had about 1 hour before the performance on opening night to find a fix.

As noted in my first post, I found a workaround by setting the levels of those
channels in the second cue to match the levels in the first cue. No idea if it
had to be identical, but setting them to zero or 5% did not fix it.

The only other thing I can think of is that those three cues follow
immediately after a cue that uses a custom intensity profile for a different
channel. But I don't see how that could be the cause.

Since the show is working correctly now, I am not going to risk messing with
it until after the run closes - unless someone can provide a definitive answer
to why the console was acting the way it was.

Bill