[SML] Dutch manning flats

Steven Backus backus at whimsy.med.utah.edu
Thu Mar 2 20:30:27 UTC 2017

A moving company donated boxes to our community theatre.  Our sets
consisted of flats made of strippings with cardboard stapled to
them.  We'd get everyone to bring in old sheets then we used wheat
paste to apply it and tempra paints to cover it.  Dutchmanning (one
word?) was almost a religion to us and we often talked about
writing a book and teaching Dutchman 101.

Steve
--
Steven J. Backus                        Computer Systems Manager
University of Utah                      E-Mail:  steven.backus at utah.edu
Genetic Epidemiology                    Alternate:  backus at math.utah.edu
391 Chipeta Way -- Suite D              Office:  801.587.9308
Salt Lake City, UT 84108-1266           http://www.math.utah.edu/~backus