[SML] Dutch manning Flats

Tom Grabowski tegrabowski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 15:45:00 UTC 2017

When I used glue for dutchman, even watered down, some times I would
get a visible texture difference that would read through the base
paint.  My paint of choice for dutchmanning and priming was Iddings
white base (once the Iddings priming white was discontinued).  For
dutchman, I would mix it a bit thicker.

__
Tom Grabowski
SUNY Potsdam.