[SML] Dutch manning Flats

Johnson, Philip Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu
Fri Mar 3 18:06:33 UTC 2017

I found the students hadn't stripped away enough of the threads for this to happen with me.   A pain but necessary.    I have often used torn strips made from old flats as Dutchman.  These seem to have an edge that blends well when using previously painted flats.   Interesting talk,  I wonder how many people still use traditional flats?

Phil Johnson
Texas A&M-Corpus Christi

Sent from my iPad