[SML] DMX Color Changing LED Light Bulbs

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Mar 8 19:11:53 UTC 2017

For a client I need to use one of the remote controls for those light to
run a DMX box.  I haven't dug into the encoding yet, but if I can
receive it with a standard transceiver chip, no reason it couldn't also
be sent.

I will be very surprised if this can't talk to a standard chip, can't
imagine they would have put a lot of effort into something super custom.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com