[SML] Focus tape making....

Dale Farmer dale at cybercom.net
Wed Mar 15 02:36:52 UTC 2017

On 3/14/2017 10:08 PM, Jon Ares via Stagecraft wrote:
> My-my-my-my-focus-tape.....
>
> (Some will get that.)
>
> I have a swell class that would like to make focus tapes for our house
> plot. What do folks like to use for the material?
>
> Any pointers to making them?  I personally haven't used any since ye
> olden tymes loading in tours approximately 1000 years ago....

For a single use hang,  regular paper adding machine rolls.
For one that needs to be reused, use those drywall paper tapes that have
some tyvek mixed in to the paper.   Much more tear resistant.

For a house plot, how about just using a paint pen and marking the pipe
permanently.   If you need to erase, a rag and paint remover.

Dale