[SML] Focus tape making....

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Mar 15 03:15:56 UTC 2017

On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 7:36 PM, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> For a house plot, how about just using a paint pen and marking the pipe
> permanently.   If you need to erase, a rag and paint remover.

Actually, we're marking focuses and shutter cuts on the floor with the
tapes.... not hanging positions on the pipe (we do have marks on some
pipes where fixtures get moved/removed a lot, but we also have a lot
of fixtures, like FOH, that don't move much, but their focus and cuts
change....)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com