[SML] Chauvet and Chamsys

Ford Sellers fsellers at chauvetlighting.com
Mon Mar 20 21:07:45 UTC 2017

Hi All,

You may have heard that Chauvet has acquired Chamsys.
Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
Basically, however, Chamsys is remaining completely intact.  They will continue to be run out of Southampton, by their founders Chris and George.
Chauvet will take over Distribution in the US, and assist in any way we can, but the Chamsys bunch are really smart and dedicated, so we will mostly be staying out of their way.

If anybody wants to chat about this, please  feel free to drop me a line,
-Ford

Ford Sellers
Senior Product Development Manager
Chauvet Professional Lighting & Iluminarc
5200 NW 108th ave
Sunrise, FL 33351
Phone: 800-762-1084
Fax: 800-544-4898