[SML] Supertitles Screen brainstorming

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Tue Mar 21 00:52:42 UTC 2017

I recently dropped in on a Christian entertainer's show during load-in
to see her video wall.   Above the scenery wall, she had a separate LED
wall about 20'w x 3'h that was used just for lyrics. She was playing a
2,000 seat venue.  The lyrics weren't huge but were very readable from
the back.

I know you're trying to do this on the cheap, but I hope that gives you
some perspective, and if you do suddenly get the funding LEDs are worth
looking into.