[SML] Autodesk subscription?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Mar 22 17:56:42 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 9:29 AM, Jerry Durand via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> We were able to cancel the subscription...sort of.  Every 5 years we need to
> contact them for a new license file but so far there's no charge for this.

Good luck getting a company like Autode$k to be so accommodating.....

Adobe jacked up my Creative Suite subscription after the first
year.... upped it by $100.... didn't realize I was getting a
"introductory" price.....  (Still doesn't say that online anywhere....
just says in the license agreement that they reserve the right to up
the price.)

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com