[SML] Autodesk subscription?

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Wed Mar 22 16:29:48 UTC 2017

On 03/22/2017 07:30 AM, JIM VOGEL via Stagecraft wrote:

> Thoughts about forcing people to move to a subscription instead of a
> maintenance mode?
>
> Would you stop using autocad/autodesk products if you had to move from
> maintenance to subscription?

Our Mentor CAD software was on subscription but they weren't improving
anything, just moving commands around to where you couldn't find them so
we had a talk with them.  We were able to cancel the subscription...sort
of.  Every 5 years we need to contact them for a new license file but so
far there's no charge for this.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com