[SML] Black floor

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 21:33:01 UTC 2017

I've used the stageboard Dave mentions.  It's also used extensively at
the Wiley in Dallas if you are familiar with that.

Beware that its probably best to order pre-trimmed - because in the
past it has been over sized and not at all equal size.  Also it
doesn't meet the fire code.  It might, if the manufacturer had it
tested like other flooring manufacturers do for their product, but
best I can tell they have not felt the market justified it. Much less
expensive than some of the products mentioned above last I checked.
For a while they called it grey, not black, and had kind of withdrawn
the product, but web site makes it look like its been updated and is
now actually black.  Please report if you get more info on this.

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 11:24 AM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 1:37 PM Richard John Archer via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>>

>> Anyone ever use and or know of a clean, black floor material but not
>> painted ..so no masonite, plyron, or arboron (melamine) ——so no paint, not
>> shiny and I suppose black all the way through. 4’ x 8’ would also be good
>

> Stageboard from Renew Resources....
> Quite a few roadhouses are using this.
>
> www.renewresources.com/
>
> --
> Dave Vick 517-749-3859 Sent from my Electronic Euphemism

Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC