[SML] Black floor

Jared Fortney jared.fortney at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 23:59:17 UTC 2017

One more product to add to the research list is StageLam.  I've used it
extensively for temporary flooring panels.  It is black all the way
through, is quite durable and wears well in my experience.  If you try to
screw into it without predrilling, the surface will break off in flakes.
Eventually it starts to fade back to a more "hardboard" color with many
many moppings. It's a little slippery when it's wet.  I've never tried
painting it.  I'm pretty sure it is manufactured in Canada and I have no
idea if they have US distribution.  Probably pretty similar to the stuff
Dave suggested.  http://www.stagelam.com/

If you find something you love, can you pass the info back to the list?

Thanks!

-Jared