[SML] Ithaca NY

gbierly gbierly at dejazzd.com
Tue Mar 28 20:28:31 UTC 2017

Thank you everyone for your responses.  I had a great time wandering around Ithaca over Sunday and Monday.  Special shout out to Dick Archer for giving me the grand tour of his facility.  I wound up walking around both Ithaca and Cornell campuses and saw a number of fantastic waterfalls.  I did make it as far north as Taughannock Falls and went a little further and visited Cayuga Lake Creamery  YUM!  I saw most of the falls on Cornell’s campus and was impressed with the amount of runoff that feeds the lake.  It is 99% positive my daughter will be attending Ithaca in the Fall so I should get plenty of trips over the next 4 years to go check out some of the other suggestions.  The Curtiss Museum looks amazing and I ran out of time to check out Buttermilk Falls.

Steve, I was in the theater building but they were in tech.  I watched some of it on the lobby monitor but didn’t get any further than poking my head in each of the spaces during breaks.

Thanks again to everyone for the fabulous suggestions.  I love this list

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School