[SML] Intercom Options

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:36:49 UTC 2017

Please clarify what the users that would have multiple failures during
a show are doing. Certainly this is other than sitting at a console in
the booth or even running a follow spot.  It seems the plugging and
unplugging is the hardest wear, and I went for years with one patch
cord for use in hotels, 50-60 times a year unwinding and unsnarling
it, plugging in and unplugging and balling it back up into my
briefcase without failure.  The tab would eventually break off but
still work till I could get a new one.  I thought I was brutal on
these but your users seem to have me beat for destroying cords.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC