[SML] Piano/Keyboard amp

Dan Feith dfeith at gmail.com
Wed May 10 13:46:28 UTC 2017

Hi Matt,

I purchased a Behringer Ultratone KXD 12 last year and love it.

It works quite well as a keyboard amp but also functions as a mini PA
system so I can send it out on small events eithout having to drag a full
PA system.
I also hook it up to the PA system in our late seating room to get a much
higher quality of audio for those patrons who wander into the opera late.

Best,

Dan

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 6:24 AM, Matthew Whiton via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> All,
>
>        I'm wondering if any of you might have make and model suggestions
> for a piano/keyboard amp. It would be used in a rehearsal hall setting
> mostly, and sometimes in rehearsals onstage.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> Matt

Dan Feith
​Production Manager