[SML] LED automated fixture opinion

John Palmer johndpalmer at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 10 22:11:09 UTC 2017

I am starting a slow process to convince the powers that be to purchase some new automated fixtures.
I would appreciate any feedback from LDs and Electricians with regard to what you have worked with that you liked or disliked.
I am restricting my search to LED based fixtures.
I am looking for both spot fixtures and wash fixtures.  I am not looking at hybrids.
The space is medium size.  I have a usual trim height of 26'ish. Programming is a mix heavy in music with some theatre & dance.
Budget is unknown.  I am going to make a case based on what I discover.
Spots that I am interested in to start-
Robe DL4S
Elation Satura Profile
Chauvet Mk2 Spot
Washes
Elation FuzeZ350
Chauvet R2 Wash
GLP X4
I will be setting up demos in the next few months, so I don't want to miss looking at something good.
Take care,
John