[SML] Opinions on Strand C21 dimmers?

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Tue May 23 21:08:16 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 1:07 PM, Sean McCarthy via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> If anyone has a contact there, I'd suggest checking with Toronto Opera
> House.  I believe they had C21 dimmers installed ~10-11 years ago

Like Andrew, I have racks of CD80s, with C21 controllers.  We got the
last of the CD80s rolling off the assembly line when my space was
built in 2006. (Hence the C21 controllers - no more CD80 controllers.)

Then Strand was swallowed.... they canned our field rep/programmer....
fingers crossed, everything has been working fine all these years
(except for the PoS Premiere architectural system).

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com