[SML] Opinions on Strand C21 dimmers?

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Tue May 23 21:21:43 UTC 2017

Premiere is OK (we have it too) until you come to program it on an 1980s DOS style screen layout; a program that won't run on modern Windows architecture (I need to down grade and run a virtual Win 97 (?) box . . . .

Circuitous method of programming to say the least.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts

604-822-2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca