[SML] Tumbeweed

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Fri May 26 17:43:14 UTC 2017

FR spray foam?  (I’m not props or paint, so I’m struggling here)

Dunk in a vat of FR liquid?

Your mileage and AHJ will definitely vary.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts

604-822-2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:andrew.riter at ubc.ca>