[SML] Tumbeweed

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri May 26 18:36:27 UTC 2017

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 10:43 AM, Riter, Andrew via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> FR spray foam?  (I’m not props or paint, so I’m struggling here)
>
> Dunk in a vat of FR liquid?

A tumbleweed is a very lightweight shrub (or multiple bits of) that
are folded over and tangled in on itself. Along those lines, perhaps
one could start with a balloon, and paint+glue-dipped "weeds" and
twigs, and wrapped onto the balloon as a start... then after it's dry,
pop and remove the balloon, and add more bits of dipped weeds
inside....

Or... let a 3D printer go haywire and when it makes that tangly PLA
tumbleweed, grab that and throw it on stage....  :)

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com