[SML] Skinny mike stands

tech dept tech.dept2016 at yandex.com
Mon Nov 6 19:05:12 UTC 2017

The question(s) I have for you is what are you doing with this stand? More to the point, How are you using this stand?

Here is a thread using a DPA mic on a combination of plastic tubing and carbon fiber tubing.
Just something to start thinking from.
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/remote-possibilities-acoustic-music-location-recording/331640-very-light-elegant-carbon-fiber-mic-stand-dpa4060.html