[SML] Skinny mike stands

jdunfee12 at yahoo.com jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 23:03:35 UTC 2017

On Monday, November 6, 2017, 2:12:35 PM EST, tech dept via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:  >Just something to start thinking from.>https://www.gearslutz.com/board/remote-possibilities-acoustic-music-location-recording/331640-very-light-elegant-carbon-fiber-mic-stand-dpa4060.html
 >The question(s) I have for you is what are you doing with this stand? More to the point, How are you>using this stand?
Thank you all for the suggestions. I am hoping to mount a small LED lamp, perhaps 5 to 10 watts worth. So, the microphone stand you linked to is not going to cut it, because it would be too top heavy.  But, that is the sort of look I am hoping to achieve.  Perhaps I should take a similar approach, but beef up the base width, and overall strength a bit.
-Joe