[SML] stage floor material

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 21:49:12 UTC 2017

My spec includes these three, as a result of some research last year.
They all basically meet the American Plywood Association standard for
plyron.

Olympic Products Plyron;
Roseburg RigidPly;
or Eagle Plywood Industrial Plyron

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017 at 3:02 PM, Ken Zinkl via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> I have a 10 year old Plyron stage floor that has a handful of panels that
> are de-laminating. I have tried every lumber yard I can find near me and
> nobody carries or can get Plyron. One yard just suggested MDO for my floor.
> Assuming I can get the same thickness is their any reason MDO shouldn't be
> used for a stage floor?
>
> Thanks
> Ken Z

Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC