[SML] stage floor material

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 01:01:43 UTC 2017

Do Not use MDO!  It is Medium Density Hardboard as opposed to High Density
Hardboard that we know as masonite. MDO simply will not wear as well. If
you really can not find Plyron go with a plywood and an applied layer of
High density tempered Hardboard. Size the 2 to give you the proper
thickness.
The lumber yard has no idea of what we do to a floor.
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com
C: 857.383.0020