[SML] filament shortage?

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Mon Nov 20 23:11:46 UTC 2017

1) It's used for items that people will have food products in.
2) Silicon Valley
3) around $40
4) Afina H479, Afina H480, Sunhokey i4 slightly modified
5) I considered a filastruder long ago, but decided it wasn't practical
for us.  Also, I would then have to source food safe pellets which might
require a large amount of each color.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.
www.interstellar.com