[SML] filament shortage?

Jacob Blumberg jacobblumberg18 at students.fieldschool.org
Tue Nov 21 02:08:02 UTC 2017

Could I recommend using PLA, and then coating it in a food safe coating.
Also what is the filiament diameter you are using. I am not near a computer
right now, but Micro Center has great filiament that cost $15 per/KG, but
it’s PLA. I also know that companies like eSun will sell in bulk, so it’s
cheaper. Along those lines to make a roll of PLA costs $2.50, so there is
lots of savings there. There is also other systems that are better and
cheaper than the filastuder.

Jacob