[SML] Scaffolding for FOH

billconnerastc billconnerastc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 01:39:35 UTC 2017

I do not recommend rigging electrics on manual counterweight any longer if it can possibly be avoided. It can be done safely but too often is not. It seems the majority of crashes ive seen or heard of are electrics. Strip the electric, bent lock rail. This is 2017. We mostly all have powered sreering and abs brakes. We should expect motorized electrics as just as common.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2

Dear Bill,What about ship rigging w/ sand bags, belaying pins, etc? KISS!/s/ Richard